Enjoy a 4 hour Budapest Market Tour & Wine Tasting to get to know better Hungarian wines and foods, as well as the biggest and most fascinating historical Market Hall in Budapest, the Great Market Hall (Vasarcsarnok).
Market Tour Budapest Includes
A great experience for all visitors of Budapest any time you visit Budapest. The Market Tours include:
- Visit the Great Market Hall in Budapest (guided tour, no entrance fee)
- Overview of the Hungarian Foods and Drinks: history and highlights, delicacies
- Professional English Guide
- Lunch: enjoying a Goulash Soup and a Palinka (traditional Hungarian spirit) in a lovely Restaurant
- Dessert: typical Hungarian dessert “Turogomboc” (sweet cottage cheese dumplings) in a homey little Cafe
- Wine Tasting: 3 tier Hungarian Wine Tasting in a Wine Bar in Budapest (wine, red and “aszu” (sweet white) wines – 100ml of each)
- 1 Bottle of Water
- Insights into Hungarian Cuisine: the secret to good Hungarian Cooking, Ingredients & Recipes
- Gastro Budapest Tips: where to go to have great local meals and flavors while you are in Budapest
Prices of Budapest Gastro Market Tour
€70 for Adults
€67 for Students
€35 for Children (2-12 years old)
The tour is free for children under 2 years old.
Vegetarians, please let the tour guide know at the beginning of the tour that you do not eat meat products.
Kosher eaters please note that none of the foods are kosher during the Budapest Market Tour .
It is a popular tour package, warmly recommended to get to know Hungarian foods, market stalls, and cuisine in a enjoyable way. Please note: only the foods and drinks enlisted above are included in the price of the market tour, no further gifts, foods, etc. purchased from the market, the wine bar or the restaurant are covered in the price. Entry to the Great Market Hall is free.
Dates of the Budapest Market Tours
November to February: 12 pm on every Wed and Sat
March to October: 12 pm on every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat
Book your Budapest Market Lunch Wine Tour now. The number of participants is kept under 15, make sure you book your tour before the dates get full.